customize your discounted discount 99¢ corporate and company party invitation cards for all type businesses
Embellish Your Cheap 99¢ Company Holiday Invitations for Business and Corporate
Creating your unique and discounted 99¢ company and business Christmas invitations for your business holiday party is an event that should not be taken lightly as it is a direct reflection on your company and you. It's the one time of the year that you business holiday invitation is an excellent opportunity to stay in close touch with your current and potential customers. You can always count on your totally customized corporate Christmas holiday party invites to create goodwill and a little more cheer during the holidays. Since the holidays are always just around the corner, so prepare your list for your holiday Christmas parties so you'll know just how many invitation cards to order. And, for those needing just a little help, we at InvitationsByU.com offer a large database of company holiday Christmas party invitation wording, sayings, quotes, and verses ideas for your exclusive use.
Current Special Promo of Our Exclusive Party Invitations for Business, Company, and Corporations Discounted to 99¢ Subject to Change Without Notice
Your Proof in 1 Hour; Print Ship Today
Your Proof in 1 Hour; Print Ship Today
Since these are our Premium Invitations, Announcements, Cards and will need more time, the following policies for all our other Cards will NOT apply:
InvitationsByU offers custom designed holiday Christmas invitation stationery cards for companies and will happily create a business holiday invite just for your corporation. After completing your order, your proof will be emailed to you within 1 hour, and we will print and ship your cards the same day you approve. You can add a company photo, your business logo or any other image and a personal message to your business Christmas invitations greeting cards. And, for all companies, we know that the uniqueness and quality of your party stationery invitations are very important to you. We offer some use tips, suggestions, and ideas to consider when creating and embellishing your holiday invites for business:
- Be Aware and Sensitive to Traditions - You should be mindful that your recipients observe Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukah, so your cards and messages should be appropriate for each individual and occasion. Try to use multiple cards, but if you cannot, we suggestion that you choose one that will not offend, like 'Happy Holidays' or 'Seasons Greetings', which are always safe choices.
- Quality Company Holiday Party Invitation Stationery - Quality corporate holiday greeting cards show that you value and appreciate your customers. It is sometimes possible that your customers think you are skimping on the cards stock quality that were sent to them and could very well have an adverse effect, rather than create the goodwill you intended to generate. Inferior quality card stock could be construed as evidence that your business has not been good, or, worse yet, that they are not worth the small extra investment or effort.
- Make sure your Mailing List is Up-to-Date – You'll definitely want to ensure your vendor and customer list is current with the correct contact names and addresses. This should be done on an ongoing basic so it should not be a big task. As you add new contact information during the year, just add them to your mailing list. This will reduce, or eliminate, the chances of you sending the holiday company party invitations to a wrong address.
- Addressing Your Envelopes – Each of the envelopes for your business holiday cards should be addressed manually and certainly not by mailing labels generated by a computer. Using automated labels are definitely too impersonal and makes your corporate holiday stationery cards appear as a mass mailing. Although this saves lots of money and time, you could very easily lose some lots of goodwill. Handwriting is preferred, but typing this is acceptable.
- Use Appropriate Titles – Be sure and use titles while addressing the envelope to a couple or an individual. It should always be 'Mr. Harry Harrison,' not 'Harry Harrison,' or 'Mr. and Mrs. Harry Harrison, rather that 'Harry and Thelma Harrison.'
- Always Include Your Name on the Business Holiday Invitation Cards – Ensure your name is always included on your corporate Christmas holiday party invites. It is always better if you actually sign the company holiday stationery cards and might actually include a personal message from you on behalf of the business.
- Always Mail Them to the Home Address and Not the Work Address – These type stationery holiday cards should always be sent to the receipt's home, rather than the business. These company holiday business cards should not be sent to both husband and wife at the business unless both work there.
- Above All, Mail Your Holiday Business Invitation Greeting Cards Early - Your company Christmas cards should be sent out early enough so they will arrive before the approaching holiday. For holiday thank you company cards, we suggest that the address envelopes right after Thanksgiving.
Getting the best holiday invitation cards for your company, business, or corporation is easy when you order from us at InvitationsByU. Your stationery cards are printed on 80 pound, acid and lignin free, Avon Crest, white-colored paper. All features are printed in a deep, rich, and vivid color. Your company Christmas invitations wordings are shared flawlessly also, as you can preview your holiday invites online before you buy, and you can double check everything through the proof we email directly to you once your order is completed.